Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Boy George - SOLD On Some Remixes

An old compilation I put together in 2007.






TRACKLISTING:

01 - Everything I Own [12'' Go Go Mix]
02 - Little Ghost [Dj Uman Remix]
03 - Everything I Own [Acoustic Gospel Mix]
04 - Sold [Extended Mix]
05 - Everything I Own [Extended  P.W. Botha Mix]
06 - Are You Too Afraid?
07 - Little Ghost [Scratch Mix]
08 - Everything I Own [Dub Mix]
09 - Sold [Les Adams 'The Mixdoctor' UK 12'' Extended Remix]
10 - Everything I Own [Vocal Punany Mix]
11 - Everything I Own [Pop Walk Remix]


If anyone is interested I can upload it. Just let me know.

4 comments:

tboy34 said...

This is you're old friend from Mulitpy (tboy34) I would love it if you would upload this. I hope you're on facebook?

tboy34 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tboy34 said...

Would you mind posting this again, I would greatly appreciate it. tboy34@gmail.com

Antz said...

Yes Please !!